Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ad-planned-despite-new-coronavirus-rules.html

Manchester City's Champions League showdown with Real Madrid 'set to go ahead as planned', despite UK Government's plans to impose two-week quarantine on arrivals from Spain amid concerns over second wave of coronavirus
  • People arriving in UK from Spain are required to quarantine now for 14 days
  • This raised questions over Manchester City's game with Real Madrid
  • Their Champions League clash will still go ahead despite the new rules
Funny how it has been different rules for the football restart and this but no covid infections have been found since the initial four or five ,money talks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ad-planned-despite-new-coronavirus-rules.html

Manchester City's Champions League showdown with Real Madrid 'set to go ahead as planned', despite UK Government's plans to impose two-week quarantine on arrivals from Spain amid concerns over second wave of coronavirus
  • People arriving in UK from Spain are required to quarantine now for 14 days
  • This raised questions over Manchester City's game with Real Madrid
  • Their Champions League clash will still go ahead despite the new rules

You did notice the key part though?

But The Sun have reported that the exemptions previously announced for participants in major sporting events will remain in place.

The Sun? Must be true

Lots from pep ,lock if to early mods

Pep Guardiola: "Well I don't know why this season we have more chance I don't know any different situations, if we go through, it’s for ourselves. I am not concerned about this. It’s about spending two weeks to prepare best for Real Madrid and try to do a good game

"I don’t think about the first leg result. They can score two, three. We can score goals too. It’s about what we do on the pitch. We have to be ourselves. I would not like to finish the game and think we were not like we usually are

"The drive to go through must be for doing a good game. That's what I want. It’s a final. We want to avoid making mistakes and play the game. What happened in the past does not make you play better. Whatever happened is in the past."

"Life is not perfect. What we have to do is go through, prove ourselves and do a good game to beat Real Madrid. What happened in the past does not give an advantage. We need to play a good game in all departments."

"If they don’t have it, we will have a problem. This game is more about desire. They know Real Madrid and the quality they have. They watched the last final and Madrid were there, they know them and it’s not necessary to tell them

"The tactics won’t win this game. It’s the energy they have inside - all of us, the club. These special games is about desire of every single player in the team to try." [
@ManCity

Pep Guardiola on FFP: "This issue is over. UEFA accused us and after independent judges said: no they were right. For me it’s over, closed. Rumours will always be there. We are happy because we showed to the world we are clean"

"We followed rules of FFP. We won on the pitch and qualified for the UCL. We know how difficult that is. When UCL starts next season, we will be there because we won on the pitch. Now we have an important game against Madrid."

We could win, we could lose, we cannot draw.

I will be happy to see us through, but if we fail to, well been a funny old season and all that.

"When UCL starts next season, we will be there because we won on the pitch."

Nice to see him get a dig in at the trafford red sox :)

Free swing for us this. If we lose then even rivals are expecting uefa to stitch us up, if we win then Lyon or juve await.

I hope win it for David, but for me if we do then we can melt down the trophy, have it made into a giant butt plug and send it to Tebas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.