Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Will they do something similar for the FA Cup final do we think? I’m on the CL scheme but not on the domestic cup scheme, although I’ve been to the Arsenal, Chelsea and Burnley home games earlier in the competition.

What are the chances of it being a free for all once everyone on the domestic cup scheme have had chance to purchase their tickets?
I wonder how many people who would haven been eligible for tickets and would have gone wont be going because of the train strike.I think several thousand ticket may be available.

I don't agree with it but this could be the clubs logic.

As a season ticket holder of many years, on an average game I spend:

£5 on pint
Maybe £3 on chips if I'm hungry
Total £8 at most

A tourist who's never been to a game will spend:

Well in excess of £50 in the club shop on scarves and shirts and other tat.
£5 on a programme
3 couse meal inside the ground probably totalling over £15.
Total at least £70

If they fill the ground up with 50,000 tourists rather than 50,000 regulars, you're looking at an extra £3million+ in revenue, before you even go in to the overpriced ticket sales.

If this is their logic, it's incredibly short sighted, as this will start alienating local fans, which at the end of the day is the backbone of the club. When we have a 62,000 seat stadium with 20,000 empty seats for a less attractive fixture, the club will only have itself to blame.
100% agree with you, surely city would rather repeat customers who over the course of the season would probably spend more than that, rather than tourists who would attend once then not attend another game, the average spend per person for the few thousand tourists who will be attending compared to regulars must be pennies to the club.

I am sure there is citizens members who attend games to hope they are at the front of ticket sales for games like this as well then for this to happen

View attachment 76988

The club are selling a tourist hotel package for basically £500 with a seat right at the back of the east stand what a joke
This is exactly what I said just a few pages back about single seats being used by the club in hospitality packages, rather than being sold as single seats to local fans.

It wouldn't surprise me if most of those tickets on the live ticket site have been put there incognito by the club.

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

I don’t like dissing the club but definitely looks like they’ve got this wrong. I’m on Cup scheme so didn’t have to do the log on thing this morning but I’d be might cheesed off if someone bought a membership this morning for £35 and got a ticket, having never set foot in the Etihad before.
That said, supply and demand. The Haaland effect, as well as the potential ending to the season that we dare not mention, has driven demand exponentially. It will also give the club the details of those newbies that they will want to invite once the stadium is expanded.

34,000 Citizen card holders in the queue.I was stunned by that.
No guarantees that new members would have got a ticket as well.

I wouldn’t read too much into that. I was something like 94,000th in the queue on Wednesday and there were only about 20,000 possible people who were eligible.

I don’t think that number ever resets.

34,000 Citizen card holders in the queue.I was stunned by that.
No guarantees that new members would have got a ticket as well.
I was number 33976 on my phone, I logged on my work computer just after 10am and on that I was 41,000 and something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.