Real Madrid (H) - Ticket Transfer Issue?

MAG

Can't seem to transfer Real Madrid (H) tickets - originally bought on cup scheme. Have never had an issue before, for any cups or even last round against Copenhagen ones, and same friends/family they're being transferred to as before, but not letting me this time.

Is anyone else seeing this? This (below) is the error I get - before even putting it in the checkout cart:

1712785559247.png

Can't seem to transfer Real Madrid (H) tickets - originally bought on cup scheme. Have never had an issue before, for any cups or even last round against Copenhagen ones, and same friends/family they're being transferred to as before, but not letting me this time.

Is anyone else seeing this? This (below) is the error I get - before even putting it in the checkout cart:

View attachment 113604
Is it your ticket for your seat? I had a problem transferring my son's and had to sign in as him but as I was upgrading I had to do it via Supporter Services. Took 20 minutes..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.