Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker(stones if walkers injured)
Dias
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo
Kdb
Foden
Jesus
Mahrez.

Only question is who's fit enough for right back, I would usually have gundogan in but I think he's been off it lately and will sit this out. Upfront foden and jesus are surely certainties, mahrez or sterling is the only real debate, mahrez form has dipped but he's having too good of a season to not have him in the side, foden left, mahrez right jesus upfront. Go at them hard, need a strong victory to take over there we saw how vulnerable a narrow lead can be last round and real Madrid are much better than atletico. They pose a strong threat upfront but their midfield is ancient, if we make it a high intensity game they'll crumble second half through tiredness. If we make it a slow ponderous game that gives them much more of a shot. I'm confident. 4-1

Big moment for us coming up. I hope we turn up and var does not intervene.

Cancelo out is a loss but his form has dropped.

Walker probably unavailable.

Ake & Stones maybe to come in. Try to keep it tight and win by 1. Madrid can seemingly score at ease but look fragile at the back.

Can’t call it tbh.

We really need to put them to the sword at the Etihad and then just manage the game at the Bernabeu. We can do this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.