Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever plays right back now is going to have a tough time of it. From what i've seen of RM the past few years Vincinus Jnr is some player and hard to handle. Walker is the only one i'd be confident with and even then, two years ago in the away leg Vincinus got past him for the goal.
I see some rumours on Twitter that Stones is fit. Stones at right back up against a top class operator is a worry for me. I know we've gotten away with it a few times in league games, but question marks for me of him playing there pace wise.
Lets hope we have enough of the ball tonight for it not to be much of an issue

Come on City!

I’m calling them shit because they are. That’s it. If you want to pretend they’re better than they are so it’s a bigger victory, keep that fantastical nonsense to yourself.

The fact you think they’re better than in 2020 shows you up as a chancer. Carvajal and Kroos are passed it, Varane was better than Militao, there is no RW at all, no Casemiro, Modric is 2 years older and slower despite a few eye catching moments.

Wow, what a stupid and obnoxious post.

Just had a look on the RM “foro” (in Spanish). My reading knowledge of Spanish is good enough to understand that we're getting quite a lot of respect on there, and even some fear. More, in general, than the English version of their main forum which is making the same sort of silly comments that you sometimes see on here (“we'll rip them a new one”, and bla-bla-bla).

Maybe Pep played a double pivot against Watford in preparation for todays game if we’re playing someone out of position at RB?
Would provide more cover to that side of the pitch

Wow, what a stupid and obnoxious post.

Yeah yeah, keep going with your fake concern.

Are you not the same poster who was getting obnoxiously angry with everyone who said the Watford game would be a routine win like the previous 14 wins in a row? And how dare we talk about closing the goal difference?

If you need to pretend we’re playing the best side in the world every 3 days to help you cope with the build up to a game, that’s fine, don’t inflict that bullshit on the rest of us and don’t pretend it’s genuine or intelligent to do so.

This is a bad Real Madrid side that's been outclassed for 80-90% of their ties against Chelsea and PSG. We are a vastly superior team and if we can't beat them comfortably we've got no business being in the final and won't have a chance against the other semi-final winner. That's just how it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.