Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the game, don't feel stressed about it at all.
I'd love us to batter them but i think it'll be a close one.
Hope i'm wrong and we blow them away

So they're going:

------------------Courtois
Carvajal---Militao---Rudiger---Alaba
--------------Kroos----Camavinga
---------------------Modric
Valverde------Benzema--------Vini Jr

As expected.

I think that defence can be got at.
Apparently not- apparently it’ll be

Same goalkeeper and defence as you suggest
Valverde kroos modric camvingha
Benzema Vinicius

Basically a flat 4 out of possession with Vinicius and benzema left up top. In possession it’ll be a 4-3-3 as you suggest but more flat rather than Modric being higher

Yeah to be fair the positions are very flexible.

They could play 442, 532, they have plenty of options given Camavinga and Valverdes flexibility.
Apparently not- apparently it’ll be

Same goalkeeper and defence as you suggest
Valverde kroos modric camvingha
Benzema Vinicius

Basically a flat 4 out of possession with Vinicius and benzema left up top. In possession it’ll be a 4-3-3 as you suggest but more flat rather than Modric being higher
Sounds about right. Stones stepping in to cause overloads is quite key imo.

So they're going:

------------------Courtois
Carvajal---Militao---Rudiger---Alaba
--------------Kroos----Camavinga
---------------------Modric
Valverde------Benzema--------Vini Jr

As expected.

I think that defence can be got at.

Very strong team. Better than the one in the first leg I'd argue. Camavinga plugs the gaps that were open for De Bruyne and Gundo in the 1st leg and has the energy to burst forwards. Valverde will constantly be on the move before being replaced by Rodrygo which makes life difficult for our full back. That back four can be got at though and with the number of options we've got and being at home I still fancy us.

First 20 mins we've got to be all over them. They tend to start slowly, capitalise then adapt the tactics to manage their threat. The dippers blitzed them at home too forcing lots of errors but then collapsed at 2-0. We're a much better side than them, and it's the same Real back 4.

A lot more relaxed this week than last, as we have now got one hand in the PL following a tricky away game at Everton, and for me that’s the main one nearly won. Go out tomorrow and play like we have been doing the last 3 months we should do well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.