------------------Courtois
Carvajal---Militao---Rudiger---Alaba
--------------Kroos----Camavinga
---------------------Modric
Valverde------Benzema--------Vini Jr

As expected.

I think that defence can be got at.
Why no Rodrygo?

Whoever does the music at the end of the game seems to have a good understanding of what to play. If we win tonight the first song Has to be voulez-vous

Can’t believe that regardless of our home form which is hugely impressive,that Madrid are 9/2 to win I mean that’s a huge price,still think we will win through but just putting it out there ..

Any recommendation for a City pub tonight in Ancoats/ Northern Quarter? Normally loads of away fans there early on - was hoping for some City atmosphere before the game.Cheers

Any recommendation for a City pub tonight in Ancoats/ Northern Quarter? Normally loads of away fans there early on - was hoping for some City atmosphere before the game.Cheers
Tib Street tavern is good in NQ
Try cask in Ancoats

Would happily take another 4-3 win tonight but games like Madrid last year and Spurs in 2019 ultimately cost us. I’m hoping we show our defensive strength and it makes the difference from previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.