Real Madrid post match post mortem

Some shite on here yet again.

Well done team and well done pep, to get this far whilst going top of the league and being in the fa cup semis is amazing and they should be applauded AND after all the effort and blood sweated achieving the treble last season sometimes games like this are one game too much.

Roll on Saturday.
Yep, is what it is. This is the level we are at now.

First 15 min haunted us. But we were by far the better side. Pity destructive football got rewarded. Nowadays pundits and media say it’s great defending. It just ordinary ‘catenaccio’.

I think we can held our heads high. CL still not friendly for us.
They are a bang average team.

On the kdb miss in almost certain akanji was offside in the build up. Will have to watch it back tomorrow but I very much believe that goal wouldn’t have stood had kdb scored

We made Real Madrid look like a relegation threatened Premier league team tonight. Total domination with loads of chances , but they defended well and got plenty of luck too. Pissed off , but really proud of the team. Another great performance from a ref tonight I thought.

Very proud of the team, who were much the better side over the two legs. Real defended very well, we had the chances to win. Sometimes, it isn't meant to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.