Real Madrid post match post mortem

Proud of the fight. But we absolutely threw it in extra time. Madrid were completely on the ropes, we took haaland off, and that was that. Don't make that substitution and I think we win. However...probably need a couple of beers to assess properly!

Pathetic from us overall

Had them on the ropes at 1-1 but continued to pass the ball, recycle it backwards, and again had 31 attempts, and 17+ corners and I swear to God I don't recall their keeper making a real save

Bernardo penalty summed us up, tepid in front of goal and we've been sucker punched tonight

Fine. Ancelotti is a master at this.. His players did their homework. We haven't hit the heights that much this season so it's hard for me to think we "deserve" more than losing to Real, considering we are fighting for an unprecedented 4th consecutive PL title, and have a great shot at the FA Cup.

Nothing but respect for how we played tonight. Pens is a shit way to leave.

Not scoring enough goals this season.

It’s was always going to be a huge task getting to even this point in the season.

No excuses, no let’s go for the league and fa cup etc. Shame we have not been able to score but it does sum up our current predicament. Conceding too many and not scoring enough.

Well done everyone. Next year we go again.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.