Real Madrid post match post mortem

The whole tournament was there to be won tonight, same old story 70% of the ball and switching off at the back over and over again. Last season we win that 3-0 over the two legs.

Can’t win em all.

Haaland completely invisible both legs and foden looked scared tonight,jack was playing really well and pep takes him off?
Jack was playing well but they started sitting deeper and he simply doesn't offer enough attacking threat in that situation.

That's not having a dig him because I'm one of his biggest supporters and I would have started him because he offers a lot to control...but we were dominating possession anyway with or without him and we needed somebody who could offer a more more around thr box and the goal did come from that.

I still like to see Jack given more opportunity central, so him and Doku can be on the same pitch...but that's for another conversation

How can you have watched us for the last 4/5 years and come out with such tripe.

Were we psychologically fucked after Spurs or Lyon which were 100x worse losses? Of course not, Pep will have them right up to win the cup and league.
Because he's another entitled whatever who must have only joined us as a fan as a t4rophy hunter. Nobody I know would react like this.

Some of us are proud that we put in a performance against a team like that that showed the world how good we are and how lucky they were. All 4 of their goals in the tie had an element of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.