Real Madrid post match post mortem

I’ve said this before but for someone of Haaland’s stature it is absolutely unbelievable how bad his hold up play and abilities to create time and space holding up the ball to let other into the game. Somehow mid table midget strikers are able to do this leagues better than him. He needs to evolve past what he currently is, it’s all nice and good saying that he’s getting defenders to commit hence why but you can just stand for someone like rudiger to pocket you all game all under the excuse of “committing defenders”.

Last edited:
extremely proud of the lads - better side over two games by a country mile - small margins, madrid are no slouches, hope they get fkn mullered in semi

We deserved it.. 32shots and we barely scored 1 goal. Foden missed chance, kdb missed chance. I don’t get this sideways crap sometimes. Just shoot the dang ball! The goal came from don’t trying to shot and getting a rebound. Disappointed but as soon as it went to pks I knew it was over
I think we all did.

It was our pace from the start that blew them away last season - we started this game like it was a testimonial.
I think we were weary of VJ on the counter especially at the start. So naturally wanted to be safe. We just arent as creative as last year.. we had all the possession but didn't really look like scoring many times..Doku was a highlight.

What the absolute fuck were you watching? We battered them
Not in the first 20 mins that resulted in them score

Start quickly and on the offence and it would of made it harder for them maybe not letting a goal in cause we are pushing them back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.