Real Madrid post match post mortem

Not looking forward to my bar visit this afternoon. Not only have I got to bat away insults from English fans of other clubs but also the madristas. Deep joy.

City has enough chances to finish the game, KDB & Phil could’ve & should’ve easily finished both chances. & on another day they would’ve.
No issues with with the team’s overall performance in 2nd half, 1st half was pedestrian & lacklustre until City went behind.
The less said about Bernardo’s penalty, the better!

Hopefully, our fans in the North Stand who kept the ball for what seemed an eternity (I'm in the East Stand second tier a few yards on from the goal line) have learned something. Walking towards the D, Bernardo's no doubt visualising his pen, but because the fans have the ball his concentration's going. If there's ever a next time folks, hang on to the ball before the opposition takes the kick.

It’s not the number though it’s the quality. We never truly tested that keeper. When we did Jack and Doku he spilled both. One he recovered and the other KDB scored from. He wasn’t making saves really. Nacho got fortunate when he nearly scored the OG. I think the issue is the pace we play at some times it’s very pedestrian.
We keep trying to score a perfect goal. KDB should have scored when he hit it over the bar, several times Doku had chances to just pass it to a player in the box but had to try to beat the player again and got caught out, his final ball has to be better, Haaland has to run to the near post sometimes to meet a cross, the chances were there.

Hopefully, our fans in the North Stand who kept the ball for what seemed an eternity (I'm in the East Stand second tier a few yards on from the goal line) have learned something. Walking towards the D, Bernardo's no doubt visualising his pen, but because the fans have the ball his concentration's going. If there's ever a next time folks, hang on to the ball before the opposition takes the kick.

We've no way of knowing who it was. Could have been an opposition supporter, or one posing as a “neutral”.

Very disappointed about last night but not at all worried about the future. Just was not Citys night and to tell you the trurth i dont think even if they got through they would win it, the schedule and last seasons exploits make it too much. However all this side needs is a few tweaks now doubt this will fire Pep up for historic fourth premiership title in a row and FA cup double.

This is bizarre if true if they weren't injured.

I thought the same. I've also seen a video of Kev giving it some to Pep when Kev gave the ball away. Not the first time it's happened this season since his return from injury.
I personally think its remarkable that we're top of the league this season with what happened last season and it's a credit to the greatest manager football has ever seen and obviously the players.
It's crazy to say with the position we find ourselves in again and again, but I really do think we're in a transition season with so much youth talent etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.