Real Madrid really starting to p*ss me off now

LiamC.T.I.D said:
am I missing something, where does it say that Villa has signed?
e8rhw6.jpg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Omiclops said:
Wrong mate.
Once you've been here longer than 10 minutes you will come to realise that PDC was being deadly serious.
I can recognise "humour" from some distance.
And this was not a prize specimen.
Your apology will be accepted with good grace,however..

I've been here longer than 10 minuites thank you very much.
Think about it logically, why would Real Madrid go for RSC? It was obviously a joke, they have Kaka, Villa, Ronaldo.
If you could recognise it, then that was a clear example.
I will not apologise unless the OP comes out and says he was deadly serious.

Whoosh.
Word of advice - keep half an eye on PDC's postings.
He is a legend on here - ya know,like Clarkey,like Carling?
Trust me - you'll see what I mean in time...

Oh really?

pee dubyas crayons said:
Omiclops said:
I will not apologise unless the OP comes out and says he was deadly serious.

I was deadly serious...

NOT

Cambridgeblue said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

This should have been us this summer, not them. They are totally stealing our thunder.

If they sign RSC next week that's the final straw.

Yeah,'cos an injury-prone Blackburn player would be the missing piece in their jigsaw,wouldn't it?
More chance of Santa Claus signing for 'em.

F*ck me you're a bit of an old hand to do a Clarkie...

Snap.

staffs_blue said:
If they go and spend another £60m on say Mascherano and Chiellini or Vidic then they have a chance of winning the CL/La Liga but if they dont sort out thier defence then Messi and co will still tear them apart.Instead of 6-2 it may be 6-4 next time.

RM signing Albiol now as well as Villa.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

This should have been us this summer, not them. They are totally stealing our thunder.

You really are deluded man!!

if all goes to plan ie fifa continue to follow their normal practise of doing nothing to justify their existence,then it will become a battle between ADUG and the Spanish government .Money ALWAYS wins ,chelsea and Barca will be thereabouts but the chasm between the top four and the rest will widen every year as the tv rights and revenue and sponsorship go inevitably to what is set to become a cozy cartel of four .City have a chance to be top-dog because the world produces enough stars to feed a handful of clubs ,squad-players and all .Not next year maybe not the year after but its set to happen. Madrid will be backed to the hilt for political reasons same as barca ,chelski will be a force whilst the russian government is content to stay out of the owners bank accounts (not a certainty) Our owners have nothing on the horizon to worry them as long as the world needs oil.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

Yeah,'cos an injury-prone Blackburn player would be the missing piece in their jigsaw,wouldn't it?
More chance of Santa Claus signing for 'em.
that is indeed a fine clarkie. Unless I've been double clarkied?!

Tez Tosterone said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

You really are deluded man!!
there are clarkies all over this forum lol

pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

Dont worry about Real we will be able to pick up some of these players in 12 months time at a knock down price. they might have a good striking line up but its there defence is the problem dont forget thet leaked in 6 against Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.