Real Madrid thread 2018/19

Talkshite (yes, I know) reckoned that they want either PEG or Roberto Martinez.

Both crazy options, IMHO.
It'd be interesting if they got Martinez. I still find myself not knowing whether I think he has the potential to be a top manager or whether he's an absolute clown. It's not even worth mentioning mourinho in this discussion, surely there is zero chance of that happening?

GET KLOPP

I would love that for so many reasons, it really would be incredible. Sadly I think he would stay loyal to them. He's clearly bought right into the culture of that repulsive club.

Martinez would be an interesting choice. Many people thought that Belgium would under perform at the last World Cup because of him, I thought that myself. They should have been in that final, and I think they would have beaten Croatia. Does this mean he's improved and learnt from his Wigan and Everton days, or was it just the fortune of having such a good group of players, and maybe being a better fit for a national team coach? He's still quite young, so the potential is there to be a decent manager. Mourinho would just end in tears, as it did in his first spell at Real Madrid.

Wenger would have been a brilliant appointment.As for Martinez?? oh please let this happen,not since Neville,at Valencia,would a man have been so much out of his depth.

Lost 3-0 to Eibar

My heart pumps piss for their club and president.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.