Real Madrid Thread - 2023/24

Bellingham top scorer with 8 goals in 8 games from midfield so far. And to think some people didn't rate him.

People on here didn't wanna rate him incase he ended up at the dippers as speculated a year or so ago. That's all it was. I think if he was in serious talks to come here, the attitude towards him may have been different.

Brilliant player. He could spend 5 years at Madrid and still come the premier league at 25/26 years old.

It's been clear for a while he is going to be genuine world class player. If anyone watched him objectively and couldn't see it, then I have no idea what they were looking at.

People on here didn't wanna rate him incase he ended up at the dippers as speculated a year or so ago. That's all it was. I think if he was in serious talks to come here, the attitude towards him may have been different.

Brilliant player. He could spend 5 years at Madrid and still come the premier league at 25/26 years old.

It's been clear for a while he is going to be genuine world class player. If anyone watched him objectively and couldn't see it, then I have no idea what they were looking at.

They've been made to look rather silly already. Also, why even do that in the first place? Bellingham alone wouldn't have suddenly made Liverpool all that much better, great as he is. They took the correct and sensible route in signing three very good midfielders over signing one brilliant one.

They've been made to look rather silly already. Also, why even do that in the first place? Bellingham alone wouldn't have suddenly made Liverpool all that much better, great as he is. They took the correct and sensible route in signing three very good midfielders over signing one brilliant one.
Name one game he’s ever played well in against a good midfield…

Last edited by a moderator:
Bellingham is something else. Probably the best player in the world right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.