Real Madrid tkts required

I do need two tickets against real madrid as soon as possible. Prices can be negotiated, please help me with it! Contact me: dennisleo_lxy@yahoo.com.cn I appreciate a lot!

Posted earlier as well, I need just one spare ticket anywhere, please PM, thanks

Edit- Got one, thanks

I'm amazed (not) at how many posters are on this thread with a post count of 1.....

Were you here asking for Ajax tickets too? (rhetorical question)

Bilboblue said:
I'm amazed (not) at how many posters are on this thread with a post count of 1.....

Quite alot of tickets on the black market. They have to keep their customers happy (well, at least 50% of the time) so they're in out hunting ;-)

Naksft said:
Bilboblue said:

Quite alot of tickets on the black market. They have to keep their customers happy (well, at least 50% of the time) so they're in out hunting ;-)[/quote

I been trying to find this black market sounds good idea
only been able to locate the arndale, Longsight and the flea markets @ openshaw do you have the postcode or contact details?

thanks

I have one adult ticket spare for Madrid sat in family Stand level 2 behind the goal. Paid £40 for it so looking for something near that. Can't attend due to work. Inbox me, cheers

Edit - sold now cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.