Real Madrid vs. Barcelona - El Clásico (16/4/11)

why are these games so much quieter on the telli than PL? are they really quieter or is it just different cause of TV stuff?

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
why are these games so much quieter on the telli than PL? are they really quieter or is it just different cause of TV stuff?
I don't know where you're watching it, but it's loud on my stream.

Loud for me too, was deafening before the game when they were at pitchside and didn't have the mics muted a bit.

Manu on his way.

Slightly strange that Puyol was risked for this one, with 3 arguably more important matches coming up. Looks like they might pay for it.

Good game this. I don't know why people say the pace of the Spanish game is slow, the way these teams knock it about wouldn't look out of place over here. Both teams had chances.

This referee is a total homer, never a penalty that!

-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm --

Tranny scores, an injustice that, Real have been playing for bookings and cheap fouls and got them all.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 pm --<br /><br />David Villa has been utter sh*te.

Game had fix written all over it lol, plenty of penalties to go around and the referee awards pretty much the 2 most dubious :P and why didn't he send off the Barca player if Arbeloa/Albiol(cant remember) was made to walk? :\

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.