Real Mancs Are Blue - Latest Blog 3.3.09

RealMancsAreBlue

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v3T5MWc7C6c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v3T5MWc7C6c</a>

(please embed if poss)

Newest blog hope you enjoy, got some big plans coming up, got the support of the tinkling spoons and were are planning on making it bigger and better, getting some fan interviews outside the ground, people showing of their skills with a flyaway, mock phone-ins etc, going to hopefully start recording it in a studio as well so will be better quality. It will be regular every week, 15 minutes long with proper section along the lines of 'wanker of the week' by blues, for blues.

Let me know if theres a section youd like to see or if you can help in any way

Cheers Cocker ;)

CTID

I would like to see a good intro sequence to the tune of blue moon. Some highlights in video format instead of .jpg if possible from this years games and years past. I think that would be cool.

Of course I would also like to see a weekly preview of the games coming up and how you suspect we would do. As well as any opinions that you have on what we should have done in the previous week.

BoundedCascade said:
I would like to see a good intro sequence to the tune of blue moon. Some highlights in video format instead of .jpg if possible from this years games and years past. I think that would be cool.

Of course I would also like to see a weekly preview of the games coming up and how you suspect we would do. As well as any opinions that you have on what we should have done in the previous week.

Thanks for the input, I have to be careful with regards copyright but Ive got a fella who does professional 3d work doing some stuff shortly so its going to look a lot better, as I say a major overhaul is coming soon Ill be outside the stadium making a dick of myself as oppose to sitting there, thanks again and please rate and subscribe !

RealMancsAreBlue said:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v3T5MWc7C6c

(please embed if poss)

Newest blog hope you enjoy, got some big plans coming up, got the support of the tinkling spoons and were are planning on making it bigger and better, getting some fan interviews outside the ground, people showing of their skills with a flyaway, mock phone-ins etc, going to hopefully start recording it in a studio as well so will be better quality. It will be regular every week, 15 minutes long with proper section along the lines of 'wanker of the week' by blues, for blues.

Let me know if theres a section youd like to see or if you can help in any way

Cheers Cocker ;)

CTID

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JINGLE JINGLE --

Excellent again mate - keep them coming.
I think you should get an unofficial MCFC tv channel going with the Tinkling Spoons - what a partnership!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.