Real Mancs Are Blue - Latest Blog 3.3.09

Top mate, seem to always hit the nail on the head

Also has got to be the most swear words i have heard in 10mins on a Youtube Video so Well Done

Kingofthekippax88 said:
Top mate, seem to always hit the nail on the head

Also has got to be the most swear words i have heard in 10mins on a Youtube Video so Well Done

Cheers mate, one tries ones fucking best lol

5/5 for sure man, great points, I was in class so my points earlier I didnt hear on ur vid. But glad to hear you already had that in mind!

btw a little thing, how bout you dont shave the beard till we win an away game in the Prem lol! I dont know if we will be able to see your face if you do that but might as well give'er a go lmao

1970IrlamBlue said:
Excellent again mate - keep them coming.
I think you should get an unofficial MCFC tv channel going with the Tinkling Spoons - what a partnership!

Aye, I think we should make a music video outside the ground with a load of fans, the spoons can work the magic while i twat about like bez with a maraca lol

Your a class act mate keep them coming. You could add a training ground/ injury section drop in a few pics from training and try and get a bit of info off some of the guys that go down there daily with there cameras. I know there is a few off them on here who can help............

Speak up chaps

DGMcreative said:
Your a class act mate keep them coming. You could add a training ground/ injury section drop in a few pics from training and try and get a bit of info off some of the guys that go down there daily with there cameras. I know there is a few off them on here who can help............

Speak up chaps

Good idea !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.