Real World

Why Always Ste

Everywhere I look online I see Sick comments, stuff if said verbally in the street would have those arrested.
Death Threats sent before by Arsenal fans to Nasri.

The Bitterness and Jealousy I read online though confuses me as I go out and about in my life - and I've never had any comment like this sent from any fellow fan (apart from when on the terraces obviously)

I'll wear my Shirt out and about and never get anyone coming up to me saying they'll kill me, or we are cunts and so on (unless it's an old enemy and non footy related :P )

Rags I come across just distribute light-hearted banter, we all have a giggle and part ways.

This shit on Facebook/Twitter etc is guttermouth.

Coward bastards that wouldn't say that to anyone's faces.

if this Twit met Nasri in the street he'd probably give him a big man-hug and ask for an autograph, not "slit his throat and f*ck his mother"

" and I've never had any comment like this sent from any fellow fan (apart from when on the terraces obviously"

If it's obviously when on the terraces why is it a surprise when it's done any other way? It's morons that do it on terraces and those morons must have learned to type!

Whenever I wear a City shirt I always get verbal abuse from passers by the other day I wore one from the 06 season I put in on as I was going to the shops as I did I past a chils must have been about 8 and he stopped what he was doing and shouted: Man Sh***y!
To me I find that disgusting as I would never dream of calling a rag a rag unprovoced I walked away and said nothing as it was a child

Anyway back to the OP and yes twitter and facebook are full of rag morons threatening to kill everyone when really they are just pathetic cowards

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Whenever I wear a City shirt I always get verbal abuse from passers by the other day I wore one from the 06 season I put in on as I was going to the shops as I did I past a chils must have been about 8 and he stopped what he was doing and shouted: Man Sh***y!
To me I find that disgusting as I would never dream of calling a rag a raf unprovoced I walked away and said nothing as it was a child

Anyway back to the OP and yes twitter and facebook are full of rag morons threatening to kill everyone when really they are just pathetic cowards

The last time I got abuse from an 8 year old for wearing a City shirt, I warned the abuser that I was going to 'slit his throat and fuck his Mother’ - she was holding his hand at the time and was very, very tasty.

zeusbheld said:
last time it happened to me i combined both approaches; said nothing and fucked the mother.

What - not even ‘Oh God, I’m coming!’..??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.