Realistic outcome now for rest of season

Jaws_079Pyxurz.jpg

With Vinny back and this formation change i'm not ruling us out of anything (unless we draw Barca).

If Kompany and Kun stay fit and De Bruyne and Nasri return soon we will win the league.

This is when we slip it in to fifth gear usually and put out a lot of Roles Royce performances.

It was a big boost seeing Navas and Bony back today, I never thought I'd say that!

Judging by the solidarity emanating from these pages in the last 4 hours...is the sky the limit? Will our fans really start to believe anything is possible? Willy spoke of belief. Can our brilliant fans collectively hope even when it feels like the opposite is happening? Its not like this incredible club does things the easy way is it? I can't help being an eternal optimist.

Carling cup hopefully scrap a win! Fa cup forced into playing alot of kids due to date therefore i think chelsea knock us out, champs league quater finals or maybe even semis if we can avoid barca real madrid or bayern, and prem after leicester game today you would have to say aim for a top 4 finish but if we beat tottenham next week and arsenal beat leicester throws it wide open again. Your views blues???

I'm gonna go out on a limb, a little against the flow of traffic... quadruple.

I think we will go on a run but it's out of our hands. Would be amazing if we pulled off another balotelli...aguerooooo-esque miracle. VK at the back and KDB's return give me hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.