Realistically.. Where do you see us in ten years time?

The Mancini - Mourihno thread will still be going.

NF will have murderously usurped most of the Mods and will be making his final moves in a coup-de-tat to become supreme tyrannical overlord of the forum.

Pige will have made 18 more car insurance claims and the houses along his road will have no front garden walls or gates.

DD and Billy Shears will have been happily married for 7 years.

Corky1970 will be barking at passers-by in his Westie terrier onesie and will have finally got his hands on his neighbours lottery winnings.

Glen Quagmire will be back.

There will have been 250,000 bans and 2.6 million warnings.

In ten years time City will be an established top club domestically having challenged for the title on most of the ten seasons, winning a few of them as well as winning a few domestic Cups too.

In Europe we will have advanced to the point of being a club everyone expects to reach at least the quarter/semi-final stages every season.

Winning the competition is another thing altogether. It took Barça forty years to win their first and fourteen years after that to win their second. Yet Chelsea had been giving it a go from 1998 (getting to the quarters then) and achieved it with their worst team in that time since, 14 years later. Arsenal were - along with the Galacticos - one of the best teams in Europe from 1998-2004 and didn't win it. They too reached their best performance with their worst team in eight years by getting to the final in 2006. We might never win it. It's a complete lottery.

1 CL, 4 Premiership titles and 3 FA Cups, 4 Charity shields, unless of course Fergie pops his clogs soonish and the scum take a dramatic downturn. I believe we are at least 5 years off the CL as well, but I hope we are getting to the later stages with regularity. As a supporter I think the ground will have a 60k capacity the lowest season ticket will be £1k and we will have one hell of an academy, oh and our club captain will be from Manchester.

Still with Mancini, he'll fix up if the board give him power on spending. The Prem is almost becoming easy for us to get in top 4 we're bound to win it a few times. The CL is tricky if we got the right players and build them up e.g Nasty and Guidetti we could kill it, the FA cup could easily be ours 6+ times.

Still a very good side with hopefully 3/4 youth players in the squad that have come through our academy with one being a local lad/furture captain I.e Paul Lake type not to much to ask eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.