Realistically...who do you want..in and out?

MCFC-alan88 said:
All of you wanting Bale as a left back, just for the record, you're thick bastards. That is all.
He's no worse at defending than Kolorov and much better going forward, considering we already have the best defence in the league I would say it wouldn't do us any harm defensively and improve us offensively, therefore not a 'thick bastard' move.

In: Sanchez (I'm now intrigued), Honda (great for publicity, not a football reasoned buy though), Vertoghen, Fabregas (would win us the title) and if Tevez leaves, Mr. Aguero, yes please.

Finch said:
In: Sanchez (I'm now intrigued), Honda (great for publicity, not a football reasoned buy though), Vertoghen, Fabregas (would win us the title) and if Tevez leaves, Mr. Aguero, yes please.
This exactly for me, we would win the league and maybe the CL within 1/2 years. Maybe Coentrao or Bale at left back in January or next summer if Kolarov doesn't improve.

IN:

Cesc Fabregas
Alexis Sanchez
Keisuke Honda
Jan Vertonghen

Plus Tevez will stay and maybe possibly sign a new left back as I'm not totally convinced by Kolarov but would be willing to see him given another season.

OUT:

Adebayor, Bridge, Bellamy, RCS, Onouha (probably), Sweep (Unfortunately), Caicedo (I think he should take Jo's place though).

We really need a good winger with pace to get crosses in and a new left back.
In - Back up keeper
Baines
vertonghen (only if Boating goes)
Mata or Young
Honda
Fabragas or some other world class box to box midfielder with champions league experiance.
Striker if tevez leaves who is a proven scorer in the premiership like drogba.

We could also sign some good young squad players like Nzogbia, Jones or that gervinho.

Out - deadwood like Santa Cruz and Jo
Eds players who arnt good to make the grade like Logan, Gonzalez, Neilson and Vidal.
Players who wont get enough game time like Given.
Then there are players like Nedum, boating and Bellamy who may also be moved on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.