Reality check

turts

O.K we got beat, O.K, we're all dissapointed, but lets think about it. The new players have been here 5 minutes and we were piss poor before they arrived. We can't expect miracles , it's gonna take time for the team to gel. Lets not turn into them twats from across the road and think we have a devine right to win games just because we have spent a few bob. Give them time,i think we all appreciate its a 'project' and rome wasn't built in a day

totally agree with you, and for bellamy where was he , he just popped up every now and again and robiniho was shocking

Well said turts

I am staying on this post as the rection of some "city fans" on here really dissapoints me

Sorry guys, but you cannot defend performances like that. For the amount of supposed creative talent we had out there, we didnt create a single noteworthy chance in nearly 100 mins of football.

Look at the teams at the bottom of the table. West Brom, Stoke, Bolton, Boro. What do they all have in common? Yes, all beat us. We've scored 1 goal in 4 away matches against these jokers. They all beat us as well when they hadnt won for a while IIRC. We are such an easy touch its untrue. I bet Pompey dont win now until they play us.

No bottle no fight no heart. With the players we have and money that has been spent we should have comfortably beat a very poor stoke side with 10 men.

Clearly its down to management. Have to get through to the end of the season and get rid of Hughes IMO. Clearly not the man to take us forward.

dukyblue I agree with you 100% in terms of the result

What I am dissapointed with is the questioning of certain players who are more blue than most people (including me) on this site

morleyswife said:
What I am dissapointed with is the questioning of certain players who are more blue than most people (including me) on this site

Like who? I dont think any of those players out there care more about City than any of us. For them clubs come and go, we dont have a choice its in our blood.

we're at our best when we're spreading the field constantly on attack. Unfortunately its not an excuse, devastated we couldn't at least get 1 point.

Dukyblue like me were you there today?

SWP Nedum Superman richards have grown up there and if you believe and its proven right that they do not Love the club then its time for me to give up

Not what i'm saying, they may well love the club. At the end of the day its a job to them, and they will not be here at some point in the future. We all will be. I've been supporting City since I can remember, most of them wont have given us a thought until they signed.

This is a pretty pointless discussion to be honest. I was just interested in what you meant.

And no I wasnt there. Cant afford away days anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.