Really Excited!

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I can't wait for the Brazilians to leave as it's very obvious that without Robinho and Elano we would be top of the league by now and most likely already have the title wrapped up.

Really pisses me off that we persist in playing these lads as they really are the reason we are so poor, Micah and his amazing forward runs should be what we're about not Robinho and his poxy 11 goals!

Also I think we should sell SWP cos there has never been a world class 5'5" black player called Shaun before so that proves he is shit. Same with Ireland, check your history books and find me one example of an Irish lad called Stevie who wears Superman pants winning anything, you can't can you? Proof he is shit.

Really hope Hughes realises this sooner rather than later and we can concentrate on playing 4-4-2 with our 'best 11' and hopefully they'll all be English lads cos we all know that English lads are better than Brazilians.

Oh and get rid of Dunne for fucks sake, he didnt take one shot on goal today, pathetic!

Your posts are becoming boring and predictable.

Oh dear the rag sympathiser doesnt like me, oh dear.

Didn't say anything about not liking you.. Your posts for the last two or three months have been all the same. On Topic when someone criticises a player you come out with "Robinho is shit, Elano is a waster, Dunne should be stripped off the captaincy, Hughes should be sacked, Danny Mills is a twat" and on Off Topic when someone mentions something about any race, religion or any topical subject you come out with "All homosexuals are dirty, blacks are the devil of the earth, islam will kill us all, hoodies are evil"

Change the record man and add some debate.

Debate with idiots like on here who despise Robinho? Why? That's just a waste of time. I love debating stuff with the more human posters on here but sadly these days the pond life have taken over and we're stuck with hearing about how Elano started WW2 by invading Poland and conspiracy theories regarding Robinho that would shame David Icke.

Debate with idiots like on here who despise Robinho? Why? That's just a waste of time. I love debating stuff with the more human posters on here but sadly these days the pond life have taken over and we're stuck with hearing about how Elano started WW2 by invading Poland and conspiracy theories regarding Robinho that would shame David Icke.

I think you've finally lost it!

TheMightyQuinn said:

The idiots and fuck wits will always get found out to be that, don't need to read your same posts again and again no matter if they are right. All that is missing from your posts now is the word "cretin" and "jog on" ;-)

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The idiots and fuck wits will always get found out to be that, don't need to read your same posts again and again no matter if they are right. All that is missing from your posts now is the word "cretin" and "jog on" ;-)

I'm just frustrated with these 'fans' as I genuinely feel they will hinder us in our quest for success. Once upon a time I feared our fans being priced out like what happened at the swamp but these days I tend to think it'd be a good thing in some instances.

Real fans shouldnt be on their teams case 24/7 no matter what, it's absolutely insane. We lost 1-0 at Chelsea for fucks sake! It's not the end of the world and who couldnt have at least predicted a loss today? Not saying we should be happy to lose but to contantly seek scapegoats, especially world class ones, smacks of utter stupidity.

It has gotten to the point where the worst thing about losing is the shitstorm we have on here.

PabZab said:
It has gotten to the point where the worst thing about losing is the shitstorm we have on here.

Nah I hate it when we win and they all bang on about winning in the league now blah blah, no wonder they get so angry when we lose, one week we're the best team ever, the next the worst. Mental.

BobKowalski said:
nyCitizen said:
does sarcasm work when it's lathered on in so many layers like this?

It was a tad on the heavy side - all seasoning and not enough substance

Although I sometimes imagine that Hughes looks at Robby and Elano and thinks to himself 'I wonder how I can get rid of these two in the summer...?'

But its probably just me that imagines this.
or maybe robby & elano look at hughes & think "wonder how we can get rid of him in the summer?" ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.