Really Excited!

vbr said:
Couldn't believe the audacity of Elano today. Time and time again he was passing it forward and spraying out wide, what was he thinking? Should have followed the stellar examples of the best central midfielder in the world SUPERMAN STEVIE in passing it backwards and trying flicks. Elano out for good.

nice try

vbr said:
Couldn't believe the audacity of Elano today. Time and time again he was passing it forward and spraying out wide, what was he thinking? Should have followed the stellar examples of the best central midfielder in the world SUPERMAN STEVIE in passing it backwards and trying flicks. Elano out for good.

Move with the times, Elano was yesterdays scapegoat, it's all about Robinho and how shit he is nowadays.

I'm with you and as for the money we spent on Shay Given "what a waste" Joe Hart hasent conceded a goal since he arrived so "NO NEED"

What about Vuoso. I've heard that lad is ripping it up in the Mexican leagues, surely worth a punt. Only cost us about 35 million pounds at todays rates, a bargain for sure.

sarcasm_1.jpg

TheMightyQuinn said:
I can't wait for the Brazilians to leave as it's very obvious that without Robinho and Elano we would be top of the league by now and most likely already have the title wrapped up.

Really pisses me off that we persist in playing these lads as they really are the reason we are so poor, Micah and his amazing forward runs should be what we're about not Robinho and his poxy 11 goals!

Also I think we should sell SWP cos there has never been a world class 5'5" black player called Shaun before so that proves he is shit. Same with Ireland, check your history books and find me one example of an Irish lad called Stevie who wears Superman pants winning anything, you can't can you? Proof he is shit.

Really hope Hughes realises this sooner rather than later and we can concentrate on playing 4-4-2 with our 'best 11' and hopefully they'll all be English lads cos we all know that English lads are better than Brazilians.

Oh and get rid of Dunne for fucks sake, he didnt take one shot on goal today, pathetic!

Your posts are becoming boring and predictable.

nyCitizen said:
does sarcasm work when it's lathered on in so many layers like this?

It was a tad on the heavy side - all seasoning and not enough substance

Although I sometimes imagine that Hughes looks at Robby and Elano and thinks to himself 'I wonder how I can get rid of these two in the summer...?'

But its probably just me that imagines this.

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I can't wait for the Brazilians to leave as it's very obvious that without Robinho and Elano we would be top of the league by now and most likely already have the title wrapped up.

Really pisses me off that we persist in playing these lads as they really are the reason we are so poor, Micah and his amazing forward runs should be what we're about not Robinho and his poxy 11 goals!

Also I think we should sell SWP cos there has never been a world class 5'5" black player called Shaun before so that proves he is shit. Same with Ireland, check your history books and find me one example of an Irish lad called Stevie who wears Superman pants winning anything, you can't can you? Proof he is shit.

Really hope Hughes realises this sooner rather than later and we can concentrate on playing 4-4-2 with our 'best 11' and hopefully they'll all be English lads cos we all know that English lads are better than Brazilians.

Oh and get rid of Dunne for fucks sake, he didnt take one shot on goal today, pathetic!

Oh dear the rag sympathiser doesnt like me, oh dear.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Oh dear the rag sympathiser doesnt like me, oh dear.

Didn't say anything about not liking you.. Your posts for the last two or three months have been all the same. On Topic when someone criticises a player you come out with "Robinho is shit, Elano is a waster, Dunne should be stripped off the captaincy, Hughes should be sacked, Danny Mills is a twat" and on Off Topic when someone mentions something about any race, religion or any topical subject you come out with "All homosexuals are dirty, blacks are the devil of the earth, islam will kill us all, hoodies are evil"

Change the record man and add some debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.