Realmancsareblue

bluesyob said:
Pam said:
fathellensbellend said:
your blogs are a funny as fuck, and from the heart, keep doing them.

you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time.

and if you want a wanker of the week, arsene wenger, the twats at it again, agrreing with platini.

Why is Wenger so incensed by al this? He is like a broken record.
COS WENGER AND ARSENAL HAVE NO MONEY ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY

Arshavin

For a whole month they haggled Zenit to drop 5m off their asking price for a player they desperatley need. If thats not pooor then I don't know what is.

Haha no way. The last time they payed that much for a player was 14m and that was for Sylvain Wiltord in like 2001/2 lol. They just don't have the money or are extremley stingy.

Dont know why people on here are so fucking negative that a city fan goes public and tells it like it fucking is.. Whats wrong with that? do you not like it when youre heroes in blue perform fucking terrible and we just accept it cos they play for city..? It takes bottle for a lad to post his face on youtube heart on sleeve and then go to the games on a weekend, knowing he has upset one or two.. Anyway R.M.A.B Keep em coming and keep em real..(hes here hes there hes everyfucking where realmancsareblue )

Daft question here but how do you find the videos on youtube? I watched them all last summer but haven't been able to find them since!

BlueInBury said:
Daft question here but how do you find the videos on youtube? I watched them all last summer but haven't been able to find them since!

He got rid of them I think, don't know why.

tyqmvko said:
BlueInBury said:

He got rid of them I think, don't know why.

I'm guessing he found it hard to cope with the fame and the fortune so keeps a low profile these days

Lol who cares, he was rubbish.

Every video was "oh I watched the game... It was fookin shite! Micah was fookin shite. And as for that baconface wanker... He's fookin shite!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.