received level 2 letter from the club (Merged)

Re: level 2 letter

Not had one..

Gives me an idea to write a letter to Gary Cook myself...

so that's a reassuringly laughable 17% increase on our already inflated 2010/11 prices.

Why Gary? because in American football you can see the yardage markers on the drives better?? You should have listened when you arrived at the club.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!!

This guy hasn't done a single thing to impress me at City.

Re: Update for those in level 2 of colin bell and east stand

Nope, no mention of concession prices

Tree said:
Not had one..

so that's a reassuringly laughable 17% increase on our already inflated 2010/11 prices.

Why Gary? because in American football you can see the yardage markers on the drives better?? You should have listened when you arrived at the club.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!!

now you know the prices to make a decision either way
not happy with the increase myself but at least you have a like it or lump it
decision

Only £100 or less over 8 months. End of the day if you want to go then you pay the money.

tonea2003 said:
Tree said:
Not had one..

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!!

now you know the prices to make a decision either way
not happy with the increase myself but at least you have a like it or lump it
decision

If that increase also includes the rumoured parking space and programmes then (if you drive to the game) it doesn't seem like bad value really.

Also, reassuring that the letter states the area will not be aimed at corporate types, as this was a concern to me as the whole of level 2 being corporate would have killed the atmosphere even more (and with poor atmosphere already compared to other grounds we really couldn't afford that).

Based on the indications of the letter, I'll probably pay the extra rather than give up a good seat. However, two of the guys I go with are over 65 concessionaires, so I'm hoping they'll still be available with a pro-rata increase obviously, which appears to be the case from the letter. i.e. Concession prices will still be available.

One possible plus, one of the chaps son sits further along the row from where we sit. So this may be a good opportunity to try and join together if a few decide to relocate.

I very much doubt it will include a parking space or program bluecityste, as it's not hospitality/corporate.

shadygiz said:
tonea2003 said:
anyone had the letter fron garry cook with the info for 2011-2012 level 2 prices.
the likely prices will range from £625 to £755. not the mega increase we were expecting.
and it will be staggered over two seasons.
a bit of relief for me as i will probably be able to stay.
roll on next season

smoke & mirrors mate....does it mention the words "anticipate" or "expect" anywhere near those prices

No Shady, but you're almost right,

"It is likely that prices will range from £625 to approx £775 with the higher end prices being for those seats nearest the half way line in the Colin Bell stand."

Not exactly set in stone then.

Hi all, first time here so please be gentle with me. Looks like I'm going to have to move seats and I've just got a query that I don't know whether anyone could answer. Is anyone sat in either the tier 2 of the Colin Bell stand or the East stand? If so, can you tell me do you get issues with the rain coming in? I know I've had that when I was on the first tier at one stage. Also, because one of us is physically impaired, I'd like to know, if we do move to the second tier, whilst they can walk, using the spirals may be an issue,therefore, could you confirm whether or not there is a lift or stairs anywhere for the second tier either in the Colin Bell stand or the East stand. I am aware that in the corporate areas, there are lifts, it's going through the general turn styles that I mean.

There are lifts up to the second tier. There are a number of disability (wheelchair) places already on this level.

I used to be in the 3rd tier, and if memory serves me right I'm sure this level also has wheelchair access.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.