Recent problems running Blue Moon on IOS (iPad)

TueartsOHK

Team supported
Citizens of Hope and Glory
Hi,
I‘ve always (8 years or more) used Blue Moon on my iPad to avoid having to watch TV soaps.Just recently I’ve had problems with the page reloading constantly- irrespective of whether someone has posted a video or picture on the page. The page blanks out then I see a flash of a message and the page reload.

is this a problem anyone else has seen? My iOS version is 17.4.1 and it’s an 8th generation iPad.

Thanks

Try clearing history:

Settings/safari/clear history and website data, for alltime.

Be aware you’ll lose any browser saved logins

If you go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website data, then you can just delete cookies for Bluemoon so it won't affect any other logins.

Hi,
I‘ve always (8 years or more) used Blue Moon on my iPad to avoid having to watch TV soaps.Just recently I’ve had problems with the page reloading constantly- irrespective of whether someone has posted a video or picture on the page. The page blanks out then I see a flash of a message and the page reload.

is this a problem anyone else has seen? My iOS version is 17.4.1 and it’s an 8th generation iPad.

Thanks
I’m having the same issue - tried switching from Firefox to Chrome and it’s made no difference. Have also cleared history, cache etc. Really frustrating.

I’m having the same issue - tried switching from Firefox to Chrome and it’s made no difference. Have also cleared history, cache etc. Really frustrating.
Have you cleared ‘everything’ for ‘all time’? Not just the default clearing options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.