Recommend me a DJ/Entertainer/Acoustic Guitar Player/Singer

Blumers Bloomers

I'm having a 40th birthday party in April and am after a DJ/Acoustic Guitar Player ...............someone as good as Ed Sheeran but maybe a bit cheaper!

DJs I've tried - booked already for weddings, ditto the singers

Anyone know of any? Need to get my act together and get this sorted

South Manchester

Cheers!

Re: Recommend me a DJ/Entertainer/Acoustic Guitar Player/Sin

There's a guy called Nimrod, he works cheap, but you may need to pay his air fare over from Brisbane............:)

I remember seeing your pic on here; you're having us on. You've not even passed 30 yet. Away with you, bloody whippersnapper.

jimharri said:
I remember seeing your pic on here; you're having us on. You've not even passed 30 yet. Away with you, bloody whippersnapper.

Love you too Jim, but yes, unfortunately it's true, 40 awaits, can not believe it myself

Blumers Bloomers said:
jimharri said:

Love you too Jim, but yes, unfortunately it's true, 40 awaits, can not believe it myself
I (just about) remember being 40 once.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Have a "Bluemoon's Got Talent" on here. We can vote for the best act.

Great idea, you can upload yours first Hamann.

I need some way to amuse myself and pass the time in work over the next couple of weeks, judging a Bluemoon's Got Talent contest sounds like a great way to pass the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.