Recommended Films

I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch it but the Shane Meadows film Dead Man’s Shoes is the best revenge film. Paddy Considine in particular is exceptional.

An ex-squaddie returns to his home town to avenge his late brother’s murder at the hands of cunts.
My favourite all time revenge film has to be this;

1704588285945.png

In fact Mads Mikkleson has a superb body of work.

1704588349551.png

Another 3 films I would recommend by him are;

Riders Of Justice
Another Round
The Hunt

Cheers, I did see that thread and have contributed several times. I thought that was more a review thread about films that were crap as well as brilliant or just meh. Just thought having a thread where the films were recommendations might be okay.... but if it is merged no bother.
No worries mate. The more the merrier. Most of the stuff I watch are from recommendations from this site.

Watched Last Night in Soho on the plane the other day. Cracking film. Definitely deserves not to be watched on the plane though.

It's by Edgar Wright who did all of the Simon Pegg stuff plus Baby Driver. And if that's not enough, Anya Taylor-Joy is in it.

last-night-in-soho-5-1635430499.jpg

I can’t say I recommend this as I obviously haven’t seen it but it’s most definitely my type of film. Love this kind of thing Costner does so well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.