Red/Black or Blue shirt roll call

For the guys posting earlier on here who said their ordered was cocked up.......well city have announced that their store opens at 5am tomorrow morning so depending wot time ur up, and how desperate u are to wear it, u cud nip down there b4 u set off and swap it.

Also mentioned bacon butties until 7 - that sounds tempting.

Like i said I got mine at the store last night and there were plenty of the fa cup shirts hanging up so shouldn't be a problem for them if u wanna swap it

kybosh said:
For the guys posting earlier on here who said their ordered was cocked up.......well city have announced that their store opens at 5am tomorrow morning so depending wot time ur up, and how desperate u are to wear it, u cud nip down there b4 u set off and swap it.

Also mentioned bacon butties until 7 - that sounds tempting.

Like i said I got mine at the store last night and there were plenty of the fa cup shirts hanging up so shouldn't be a problem for them if u wanna swap it

Sorry dudes I posted this in wrong window - ignore me

Having studied photos of what I was wearing for the semi it will be a City yellow t-shirt and red and black scarf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.