red/black scarves to raise money for Neil Young

I imagine the demand for this will be pretty high and maybe the club may continue the red and black theme until the latter stages of the competition. Providing we get that far of course.

simple!

Red and black scarf for aways.
Blue and White for Home games.

gaz76 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Come on gaz remember the cause and it's not like the club have just randomly chosen the colours is it?
Each to their own I suppose but it's not for me this one, red and black scarfs what next??

Is it me or are you being a tit?

BillyMC said:
gaz76 said:
Each to their own I suppose but it's not for me this one, red and black scarfs what next??

Is it me or are you being a tit?
At a guess I would say tit
I dont understand what he does'nt get city's second strip is traditionally red and black and it's for no other reason than to raise a few quid for an ex-player

Will the team be wearing a new red and black kit, or just the white shirt with red and black sash?

Gaz76 does have a point, it is a bit like a united scarf, and we have never had red and black scarfs even when the team has be playing in that colour. It would have been better to knock up some cheap charity shirts in red/black and sold them for £15, but I assume the scarf thing is all that could be done in short notice.

Don't they still sell retro' red n black shirts in the club shop? They could discount them or donate a chunk of the cost to the Neil Young hospital charity.

gaz76 said:
Before anyone starts I have no problem with making a donation, but come on RED AND BLACK scarfs, and we take the piss out of the green and yellow brigade!! If the club really cared they would give him the testimonial he has always deserved

Go back to red cafe you fucking idiot, its for a good cause ffs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.