Red card(s) 2moro?

He sent Bellamy off for being fouled at Bolton two years ago having been overheard calling him and Zaba 'bastards' to his linesmen in the tunnel at half time. He is bent as they come, just look up his 'business dealings' off the pitch.
I fear the worst with this twat.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
The Future's Blue said:
But what if Shrek sees red, or Vidic?

I need to reply to these threads quicker people keep stealing what I want to put...

Either one or the pair of you didn't read my OP in full, or I dont understand.

I had said something to the tune of red cards ruin matches usually but if one is handed out then it'd nice to see it be Shrek, Nani or Vidic.

?

Agueroisablue said:
I've had the same thoughts, and even more so that it's Twattenberg who will have no problem showing the Red Card (as he did with Boyata) and ruin the game.

I just have a feeling that the headlines will be about the Ref and not the game.
Come off it, that was a blatant red, first or last minute it doesn't make a difference

whothefisAlice said:
The Future's Blue said:

I need to reply to these threads quicker people keep stealing what I want to put...

I had said something to the tune of red cards ruin matches usually but if one is handed out then it'd nice to see it be Shrek, Nani or Vidic.

?

haha oops I'm diving in 2 footed like Tim Cahill there..... I thought you ment if we recied red cards didn't know you included them into it.... yeah I reckon Vidic wil get sent off tomorrow I don't know why but I've got a strange feeling he will go....

whothefisAlice said:
The Future's Blue said:

?
I was more reiterating it to the posts after yours that were talking about one of ours being sent off.

Or I didn't read your full post ;-)

i was saying on monday to my brother can see balo or lesscot getting red after seeing it was that twat who is going to ref the game hope im wrong though

Bill Hill are offering 7/1 wooney gets either a red or yellow, seems like a good bet to me.

Oh, and who gives a fcuk about how good the game is or isn't, its Derby Day and the ONLY thing that matters is that we are top of the league tomorrow evening, preferably by 5 points.

whothefisAlice said:
I woke up and had a scary thought...what happens if NDJ sees red 2moro? NDJ v their whole team....Balo v Rio....there's gonna be some right tackles and the like 2moro. Could be a long day.

I hope I am wrong because red cards usually ruin matches, but please if it's anyone getting sent off let it be Shrek, Nani or Vidic and not one of us.

Just got a bad feeling, has anyone else? Is Clattenburg a big card giver (as I dont pay attention to refs like so many do) ?

how does this city hating c-nt twatenburg get to be in charge of a manchester v stretford match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.