Red Dead Redemption

Challenger1978 said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
Anyone else looking forward to it?

It's going to be sort of like GTA but set in the wild west.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMxSUGZ6TU[/youtube]

It's out on May 21st. Can't wait.

I'm sure i played a game like that years ago, i cant think of the name though.

Was it called "GUN"?

Project said:
I'm about 7 hours and 26% in and honestly i'm a little bored. Going through the motions with some of these missions.
How do you check how much % you're in? I swear I'll be under 10% because it's the first game where I'm that amazed by the map that I go off and do other things (hunt bears, take out men, hunt other animals, play poker, go exploring etc).

Blue Smarties said:
Project said:
I'm about 7 hours and 26% in and honestly i'm a little bored. Going through the motions with some of these missions.
How do you check how much % you're in? I swear I'll be under 10% because it's the first game where I'm that amazed by the map that I go off and do other things (hunt bears, take out men, hunt other animals, play poker, go exploring etc).

Start > Options > Stats > General

so there i was just riding my horse taking in views when i hear a woman crying i go up to her get off my horse when a bloke comes out from nowhere and punches me and the man and the woman get MY horse and start riding off!! so i pull out my gun i shoot the horse they fall off i kill them both take money and skin my horse go back into town and make a little profit!!

Brillant just brilliant!!

kippaxwarrior said:
so there i was just riding my horse taking in views when i hear a woman crying i go up to her get off my horse when a bloke comes out from nowhere and punches me and the man and the woman get MY horse and start riding off!! so i pull out my gun i shoot the horse they fall off i kill them both take money and skin my horse go back into town and make a little profit!!

Brillant just brilliant!!

lol This game ceases to amaze me! Been playing it for 12 hours straight :|

You tried cheating in poker? Funny as fuck! Love the dice game in Blackwater, walked in with just enough for a game (around $20) and after a few games walked out with $300+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.