Red Star Belgrade away.

Have you bought tickets to see City before, at the Etihad maybe? You can buy three tickets direct from City if you have bought before.
I called Etihad. The young lass told me that the window for buying tickets from them has closed. She suggested I contact FIFA?

Just had a look on the city website and it's showing 42 tickets showing in the city end...if your a match day member you should be able to purchase a couple ?
Unfortunately, we are not Match Day members. We are Canadians who live in Athens, Greece. My yougnest son is a die-hard City fan. My oldest son and I are supporters. Someone on this site sent us a private message and offered to buy us tickets. We aren't sure if this is legitimate. If anyone has any ideas on how regular folk can purchase tickets for this match, we are all ears.

Anyone any idea the best mobile SIM card to buy as don't want to rack up a big bill ,our phones done take e SIM cards ?
I usually just call my phone provider and purchase the roaming package which is usually £5 per day.
I'm with 3 btw.

Hi, everyone!

Another Blue here going to Belgrade! First away game!

Leaving from London City on Tuesday 12th late afternoon (due to work commitments) and arriving in Belgrade shortly after midnight (connecting via Frankfurt or Munich with Lufthansa, can’t remember which).

Any suggestions on how to get to the city center safely at the time of the night? Haven't checked whether Uber works in Belgrade. Happy to share the ride, of course, if anyone is around.

Haven’t booked accommodation yet, but will stay fairly central.

I am leaving on Friday 15th – first time in Belgrade, so my plan is to do a bit of sightseeing and also to catch a Red Star basketball game on the 14th, if I can find a ticket.

Looking forward to it! Cmon City!!!

I called Etihad. The young lass told me that the window for buying tickets from them has closed. She suggested I contact FIFA?
I think she might have mistakenly thought you were talking about the Club World Cup in Saudi Arabia, because the purchase window for that closed the other day. Red Star away is definately still on sale with the website currently listing 42 tickets available.

I get free roaming with smarty which is 3 network but Serbia isn't covered .:+(
I'm with BT mobile and it looks similar, quite an extensive list of countries but no Serbia. I'm there for 4 nights, so will get one of those sims mentioned by @David Kloppesh , mind you even that looks confusing to me, hopefully a helpful staff member at one of the outlets will sort it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.