Red Star Belgrade away.

Getting on now

Plain clothed GMP said they leave from 4. Don’t wear anything city related after the game. Pin badges the lot
fe2c7568d0a7bdfa24119e4488837fac.jpg
When did my brother come plain clothed police

There never has been or ever will be a point. Horrible cunts being horrible cunts - because of football. The Eastern Europe lot just notch it up a bit.
Legia Warsaw have been hit with huge sanctions for the disorder v Villa. I’d personally start handing out competition bans.

We (Wales) had over 30 arrested in Armenia. Not one charged yet treated appallingly throughout.

Different cultures and their laws, eh?

i’m not there so don’t know full story but them poor lads outside and them shithouses 30 on to 1 with coshes, I don’t think I could have sat there watching that, without reactin, I really don’t,On the other hand don’t think I would have joined him outside unless I had some good back up, suicide, n i’m not stoke, but even a well placed missile thru the door would ave made me feel beter, fin fumein, I know some tried by the looks, n hats off to u lads, n fuck any blues who would stand by n do nothin n the key board knobs who disagree b4 they post.

i’m not there so don’t know full story but them poor lads outside and them shithouses 30 on to 1 with coshes, I don’t think I could have sat there watching that, without reactin, I really don’t,On the other hand don’t think I would have joined him outside unless I had some good back up, suicide, n i’m not stoke, but even a well placed missile thru the door would ave made me feel beter, fin fumein, I know some tried by the looks, n hats off to u lads, n fuck any blues who would stand by n do nothin n the key board knobs who disagree b4 they post.
Have you typed that on a Nokia 3210?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.