REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #4042 on: Today at 09:45:38 am »

Cant stand them as a club, I hope Ederson is done for the season.

Would love Silva to have his leg broken, he’s a proper rat.

...classy as ever.

On a separate matter, Bernando needs to end his career with us - no way will we find another that riles them so much.

Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #4042 on: Today at 09:45:38 am »

Cant stand them as a club, I hope Ederson is done for the season.

Would love Silva to have his leg broken, he’s a proper rat.

...classy as ever.

On a separate matter, Bernando needs to end his career with us - no way will we find another that riles them so much.

He's from Kent, another proper scouser :)

I always used to think that there was something wrong with those Victorians who would pay to go and see the loonies in the asylums but looking at RAWK, I can see the entertainment value.
Try working in the NHS we are riddled with them, they must need to employ a quota of folk who wouldn't look out of place in 'One flew over the cuckoo nest', having said that the bestest bestest bestest club in the world and it's fair minded fansite must run the NHS close.

Try working in the NHS we are riddled with them, they must need to employ a quota of folk who wouldn't look out of place in 'One flew over the cuckoo nest', having said that the bestest bestest bestest club in the world and it's fair minded fansite must run the NHS close.

Can you get one of them to break down this fraction into the closest decimal place?

1/34th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.