Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

KentBlue said:
This 'Bumbles' twat is always doing this. Coming on here and spouting a load of delusional rag rhetoric then shutting up shop whenever it looks like he's losing - which is all the time.

He'll be back either tomorrow or Friday around about this time, he'll make some ludicrous statement designed to wind everybody up then he'll go again, leaving us with plenty of ammunition but no battle to fight.

He's an immature little wum and as such needs to be treated like one. Either that or ban the fukcer.

The bloke is a rusty bullet hole! Only met him the other day, piss me off within two post!

bumbles said:
anyway ...5.30, time for home ..

I think you work for the manchester evening news, head of sport by any chance? because you seem to have his trait a smarmy, arrogant disingenuous Ass.

Sorry I'll take the Ass back! Oh and don't stop coming on Bluemoon it keeps my feet on the ground as a blue.

bumbles said:
squirtyflower said:
i see bitter number one is back
continuing the rag epidemic on our board
then again must be as boring as fuck constantly talking to taiwanese on rag cafe

hence they have kicked him off

no , youre right its much more interesting over here discussing united with city fans from Dallas, kent, dublin , stockholm etc..:)
im from mcr you cock, dallas is my nickname

ifiwasarichfan said:
Does Anybody know what all that " Reserve Team Player" crap is all about over there ?? - a little unusual that thread in that the last two links we have had to " Red Cafe" we have witnessed the genuine fear of the scum fans.

The Fans on that thread are behind the times. They are all still in denial.

After listening to our pet " Rag" this afternoon I can now confirm that we have reached stage three in the armchair fans appraisal of the contrasting fortunes of the two Manchester Clubs ( well one Manchester Club really)

Denial Fear Clutching at Straws

Incidentally I'm on a break darn sarf at the moment, wearing my third shirt and just got the 'terrorists' remark off this cockney kid. Asked him who he supported, "Mayn Yoonoited". Just laughed and walked off.

Couple of crackers tonight. There are more, but these two stick out.

Sarni
nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan. Thinks hes intelligent though. Nutter

I don't think they are that certain to win the title in the future. Surely if sheikhs stay for an extended period of time and invest more money, they will have a very good chance but who are we to say that they will still be putting money into a club in two or three years? They're just playing, City are their toy and when they get bored they may well pack their things and leave City like Thaksin did two years ago (although he might have had some financial troubles that I'm not aware of). Difference between them and Chelsea is that after initial investment from Abramovich Chelsea have become a club that can survive without cash injections from their owners, City may never become that because they aren't an attractive choice for worldwide fans.

Will somebody break the news to him that our owners are investing heavily in a proposed £1bill leisure destination next to the stadium. I don't think they're going to get bored.

---------------------
Ace
Reserve Team Player

Which player(s) from City would you take on at the expense of a United player?

None really spring to mind for me.

Welcome to the Asylum. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-296478/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-296478/index2.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.