Redirects on site/ad issue on iPad

I’m getting this today just on this forum have cleared cookies and so on but still happening any ideas ..View attachment 94673
In the screenshot above you are on the site 'burningpixelmedia[dot]com', not Bluemoon. It's most likely a dodgy malware site that you've ended up on, and the 'MacOS Security Centre' warning dialogue is just a bullshit fake notification message made to look like a message from MacOS.

Ignore it, and dont click on anything more on that site.

In the screenshot above you are on the site 'burningpixelmedia[dot]com', not Bluemoon. It's most likely a dodgy malware site that you've ended up on, and the 'MacOS Security Centre' warning dialogue is just a bullshit fake notification message made to look like a message from MacOS.

Ignore it, and dont click on anything more on that site.
The redirect is coming from Bluemoon. I’ve had it three times today and every time I’ve been on The Bluemoon forum usually whichever thread is at the top.

@Ric

Thanks for flagging this, will raise it with the ad company straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.