Redirects on site/ad issue on iPad

Anyone know if this is a security risk like someone accessing your computer/laptop or tablet/ipad because of this strangely it’s not affecting my iPhone just the iPad ..

Anyone know if this is a security risk like someone accessing your computer/laptop or tablet/ipad because of this strangely it’s not affecting my iPhone just the iPad ..
As long as you don't go clicking through the redirected website you'll be fine. Just shut down that tab and reopen Bluemoon again. Clearing cache & cookies for all time in-between wouldn't be a bad idea mind.

Apologies about this. Hoping to hear something back from the ad company soon, but not as easy to get hold of on the weekend :(

I’m having probs just on Bluemoon. Mainly a redirect to an ad site.

Again, can only apologise for this. Any more details that you can provide will be helpful:

- what device are you using
- what browser are you using
- are you on 4G/5G or wifi
- are there are any particular ads you see before redirect
- where are you getting redirected to

Please feel free to PM replies if you’d prefer. Thanks in advance.

Again, can only apologise for this. Any more details that you can provide will be helpful:

- what device are you using
- what browser are you using
- are you on 4G/5G or wifi
- are there are any particular ads you see before redirect
- where are you getting redirected to

Please feel free to PM replies if you’d prefer. Thanks in advance.
iPad.
Safari.
Same on WiFi and 4G.
The ads change from Aliexpress to sexy singles in your area, but there are loads. Sometimes it says redirecting in the website address and others it goes to a captcha.
The only way to go back is via your history and clicking a page on the forum.

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.