Redknapp

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Did you see Jamie after the game looking out from the Sky box. He looked well gutted when all the city fans were singing after the game!

don't mind jamie redknapp, never got a bad word to say about us and praised us quite abit yesterday. His dad on the other hand.....................****.

He's talking shite. Not sure if you can say ass-hole-ekotto's (sp) sending off was definite but you can certainly see the argument for it. Bent should have been booked for that disgraceful dive. Dawson mis-judged the flight of the ball, knew he was gonna miss it, so did a ridiculous theatrical dive, the west brom striker hardly touched him.

Great to see tottenham lose

quiet_riot said:
"I never complain about referees - I haven't done that for years but this guy was scary," said Redknapp.

"He's a poor referee and I've seen him make a mess of so many games."

What a lying ****.
**** = twitchy faced idiot.

bluejase said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Did you see Jamie after the game looking out from the Sky box. He looked well gutted when all the city fans were singing after the game!

don't mind jamie redknapp, never got a bad word to say about us and praised us quite abit yesterday. His dad on the other hand.....................****.
Agreed; Jamie seems okay, apart from those daft wii ads. Then again, his missus is also in them, so....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.