Redknapp's resurrection?

Neither have I but I was basing the comment on his record of fucking over clubs financially and then fucking off, together with his highly dubious transfer dealings ( despite HMRC failing to jail the cnut ). Not sure how the brainless fucking media suck up to the bastard .

I prefer to drink with people who display scruples and honesty , and Redknapp fails on both imo , but each to their own.

And he sold a house to a new signing for big profit. Even if as claimed it wasn't part of the transfer deal, that just seems dodgy to me. Imagine your boss at a brand new job offering you a house to buy for £450,000 than he paid for it less than a year ago? Bent.

It’s the owners that f*ck up clubs financially. Not managers. They don’t have control of funds.

But they might be making the wrong signings dependent upon getting cuts from the transfers etc, and Redknapp buying in Sandbanks is unlikely to have come from his salaries as a manager.

Anyway you carry on signing his praises if you want, whist I am convinced that he is a dishonest twat and shouldn't be anywhere near a football club again.

I don't get how people cannot or will not see through Twitcher's 'crafty-cockney' persona, he's not Del Boy. Del Boy was a fictional character created by the late comedy writer John Sullivan. A fictional character who epitomised the loveable rogue element we all secretly admire in some people...and Sir David Jason made a bloody good job of bringing the character to life.
Twitcher, on the other hand, is an unscrupulous, devious, con artist with a history of questionable (and that's being kind) financial dealings at almost every single club he's been involved with.

Let's not get the two characters mixed up. One is a television creation that brought genuine belly-aching laughter to millions and millions of people - and still does. The other is a swindling, lying chancer who caused untold financial damage to a number of professional football clubs...who certainly would not find him at all amusing.

Harry gets a letter delivered to his house..

Opens it and sees it's an electricity bill for £17,000 forwarded on from Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

He rings the club, "I think there's been a mistake, you sent me a bill but i haven't worked for you for years".

"No Harry sorry, but there’s no mistake...... You were the last person in the trophy room in 2008, and you left the lights on".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.