Reece Wabara

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
Last night while watching the game tweeted "Would love a chance".

I personally think the lad is blue through and through and from watching the EDS a few times he seems head a shoulders better than any other defender in that team. I would say play him in an unimportant match but unfortunately all of those have gone. But i'd love to see him get a chance to show what he could do in the last 15 mins of a game.

What do you think ?

Yeh I agree, he does seem to have Blue blood, I notied the response from Micah too not sure what that was about the kid was not having a go or said anything bad he would just love to start getting some real game time.

Michael Corleone said:
Last night while watching the game tweeted "Would love a chance".

I personally think the lad is blue through and through and from watching the EDS a few times he seems head a shoulders better than any other defender in that team. I would say play him in an unimportant match but unfortunately all of those have gone. But i'd love to see him get a chance to show what he could do in the last 15 mins of a game.

What do you think ?

Head and shoulders above Rekik? I don't think so and Nedum is a better player as well while he is still with us.

But I do agree he has looked a good prospect and just hope he learned and benefitted from the spell at Ipswich.Not convinced he did though as he didnt make the team that often. Did he knuckle down and work hard enough or is it that he didnt quite cut it?

Almost no chance this season though unless we decide to play half a team in the europa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.