Reece Wabara

MCFC97

Since Pab Zab is out for the game against Fulham and Boyata looked shaky vs Leicester. Should we give him a chance he's done well on loan at Oldham and we are looking to offer him a long term contract. Personally I'd have jimmy but I did remember that we had him

i was at the game yesterday and I may be on my own with this one but I thought he had a great game... didn't set it alight by going forward but did what he had to do well

I have posted about this lad before. I am a Doncaster Rover season ticket holder with a soft spot for City due to my Dad.

He is certainly not good enough for City, he isn't even good enough for Doncaster.

He found his level when playing for Oldham in league 1.

MCFC97 said:
Since Pab Zab is out for the game against Fulham and Boyata looked shaky vs Leicester. Should we give him a chance he's done well on loan at Oldham and we are looking to offer him a long term contract. Personally I'd have jimmy but I did remember that we had him

"he's done well on loan at Oldham" - there is nothing more need be said about whether he is good enough to be pitched from the sedantry pavement of League One into the Hadron-collider known as the Premiership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.