Ref change for Bin Dippers v Rags...

Re: Scared referee?

BlueTG said:
If he is scared to ref after fergie criticised him then he needs to grow a pair, although I'd imagine it'd have to be proven if he's ill, not just phone up because he's bottling it, but I dont know for certain.

Hello? Cough, cough, splutter, splutter. Yes, hello? I..er...cough, cough, splutter...I...have been up all night coughing and sneezing...sneeze...sneeze...cough. Yes, I...er...I have vomited a few times in the night too....looks like I may be coming down with Flu or something....cough, cough...Aaaaachoooo!

Oh dear, looks as if I won't be able to ref the United game....er...cough.

Yes, yes, I know...was really er...looking forward to it as well. Oh well....cough, cough.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:53 pm --<br /><br />Just seen the other thread - mods might want to merge?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=246534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=246534</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.