Ref for Carabao cup final?

That's Moss, right? I reckon that's right.

Dean did 2011, and got missed off the list above.
That's indeed the useless fat bastard you referred to. Moss and VAR at Wembley is an irresistible combination for the bookies.

I’ve always liked Atkinson, best of a bad bunch for me and he did ok today generally. Obviously his display in the derby last season was inexcusable but I suppose with refs it’s a question of who has the fewest inexcusable performances

I’m still dreaming of the day when a ref appointment is greeted warmly on here. Christ, I’d even settle for mild indifference!
I’m mildly indifferent Ric, I just accept that they’re all utterly incompetent with the odd one being corrupt

I’ve always liked Atkinson, best of a bad bunch for me and he did ok today generally. Obviously his display in the derby last season was inexcusable but I suppose with refs it’s a question of who has the fewest inexcusable performances

Atkinson has regularly screwed us over, the 98th minute of the 90+5 Derby was his work, no penalty fir Raz at Huddersfield, no penalty for Kun etc etc & that’s without thinking too much about ut

Atkinson has regularly screwed us over, the 98th minute of the 90+5 Derby was his work, no penalty fir Raz at Huddersfield, no penalty for Kun etc etc & that’s without thinking too much about ut
I prefer to remember the cup final :-)

He denied Aguero a penalty at Anfield when Lovren hacked him down and denied him a penalty against the arse. Atkinson is shit

He denied Aguero a penalty at Anfield when Lovren hacked him down and denied him a penalty against the arse. Atkinson is shit
One can't name a referee who hasn't given a bad decision against us.

He's the best of a bad bunch I tell you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.