Ref for the semi

Foy sent 2 Chelsea players off when they lost 1-0 to QPR last season so I doubt they're happy either.

Halfpenny said:
jimharri said:
If the team plays to its true potential, then we shouldn't be afraid of refereeing decisions.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrgFYnaw9d0[/youtube]

Wasn't even going to give a foul untill fat boy told him 2 feet that's a red.

Shooter 83 said:
Halfpenny said:
jimharri said:
If the team plays to its true potential, then we shouldn't be afraid of refereeing decisions.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrgFYnaw9d0[/youtube]

Wasn't even going to give a foul untill fat boy told him 2 feet that's a red.

Even Micheal Jackson wasent compalaiing

blue b4 the moon said:
He was trying his best to give Norwich that game, but in the end when we went a couple of goals clear he gave up.

It's a mark of how piss poor he is that the major talking point after the game was him with the blues I was with.

correct.

the man is an out and out cheat. i'm telling you we have lost.

Easily influenced (and will be) by the constant chirping and moaning throughout the game by the likes of Racist, Lampard and Choc Ice. We need to get practicing boys!

1961_vintage said:
Easily influenced (and will be) by the constant chirping and moaning throughout the game by the likes of Racist, Lampard and Choc Ice. We need to get practicing boys!

1961_vintage said:

The Kompany sending off was bad enough but booking Tevez when it was a blatant penalty against Norwich,plus his biased performance that day could have cost us if we hadn't had one of those day we would probably have won with nine men.

The man is at best an incompetent buffoon,or at worse a closet rag/cheat and i feel whatever the outcome he will be making the headlines at the end of the game.

Don't think i'll bother watching with that **** in charge.

Pigeonho said:
Bit confused here. So is Foy anti-us, pro-Chelsea or just shit in general? If it's the latter then surely he will be shit towards both sides?
I think it a case of him being utterly shite. The Vinnie sending off shows he is easily influenced, the Tevez booking shows he is truly incompetent. He has ref'd us twice against Chelsea in the last couple of seasons (lost one and drew one).

He showed 9 yellows in total and with City copping 7 of those. Chelsea's 2 yellows came in the one game.

Kolarov has been booked 3 times in games with Foy, followed by Tevez and Milner on 2.

The last two seasons he has done 4 Chelsea games:

Carling Cup - Fulham - 0-0 (Chelsea won 4-3 on pens) - Alex sent off; Lampard yellow
League - QPR - 0-1 - Bosingwa & Drogba sent off; Cole, Luiz, Terry, Lampard, Mikel & Ivanovic yellows
Cap One - Swansea - 0-0 - Hazard sent off; no Chelsea yellows shown
League - City - 0-0 - no Chelsea player booked, 3 yellows shown.

So... 4 matches, 7 yellows and 4 reds.

I imagine Chelsea are shitting it at the thought of this useless twat as well. The only concern I'd have (and this is doubtless my City ingrained paranoia) is that he seems to have softened his approach a little to Chelsea. I know he sent Hazard off, but he had little choice in that given he kicked the fucking ball boy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.