Ref Watch

Partey should be suspended for Chelsea, it’s corruption.
This is exactly what I said.
How the hell was Partey not booked & sent off for that?
Almost every time a City player passed the ball while under pressure, the Arsenal players put in a kick/push/shoulder on the City player off the ball with not a single free kick was given.
Oliver was beyond awful tonight & should have to explain why he didn’t give a second yellow to Partey.

Scandalous performance by this referee who gave all to Arsenal, a penalty on De Bruyne is a fault by De Bruyne, Partey made faults during 90 minutes, gets only one yellow card and when he stops Haaland by putting his arms all around the body of Haaland, he does not get a second yellow card, how is this possible? Partey put his foot on the head of Stones (not a yellow card), White puts his foot on Dias (not a yellow card), Dias gets a yellow card for reacting.

This is exactly what I said.
How the hell was Partey not booked & sent off for that?
Almost every time a City player passed the ball while under pressure, the Arsenal players put in a kick/push/shoulder on the City player off the ball with not a single free kick was given.
Oliver was beyond awful tonight & should have to explain why he didn’t give a second yellow to Partey.
'levelling up', he seemed determined to add some drama to the pl title race tonight. Wether that was driven by his bosses or his ego I don't know.

He was absolutely wank....

But what pisses me off just as much is all the handshakes / chest taps he got from our players after the match... They should be telling him to fucking sling it.
I think a positive approach to the referee is an "art" that City could improve.
Our captain should be polite to the referee, to get him onside.
Most major referees have big egos. Don't be afraid to treat them with respect, before and during the match.
Think Dias should be our captain, as Gundo does not seem to understand the importance of communicating with the ref - he also often just doesn't get involved in taking our players away, when it "kicks off"...

Just got home. Started watching the recording in BT, how the fuck was that not a pen before we scored?

I await seeing the difference between Rodri’s booking and Partey not being booked for what looked at least as bad an offence 2 minutes later

And why he stopped the game when we were attacking on at least 2 occasions

And why every time they fouled us it was a free kick to them

A scandalously disgusting bent cheating **** (as expected)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.