Ref Watch

It’s not possible that it’s just bad luck or poor referring for such consistency of bad decisions. It’s bent.
Absolutely and when are people going to get their heads out of the sand and realise the greatest league in the world is equally corrupt as the other major leagues,I like the replies then why watch it if it’s corrupt,because we have all been brainwashed by the bug that is football from a young age and is probably too hard to give it all up,we unfortunately take the rough with the smooth…

Didn't realise until Tyler said it that if it's for a second bookable offence then VAR can't look at it.

Who the fuck came up with that rule?! Makes no sense whatsoever.
They seem to make rules up off the cuff on certain games now,I’d hazard a guess that there was huge amounts of money on our game today not on the result but on no red cards …

For my sins, I work with half a dozen red dippers, each one of them say Tierney is the best ref in the league and they'd have him every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.